Applied Groups: WebDev
WebDev maintains the web layout, structure, and look of this website, the website of the CS department at Earlham. Our primary responsiblities are the development and maintenance of the department's online presence. We strive for comprehensive and coherent structures on the department web. We work as a team to build webpages to complete this goal, and also update the website to always have current information and news.
We meet once weekly and discuss problems, solutions, and new software/languages that we might be learning. We work over the course of the week to implement changes and improve our skills through study and learning from more experienced builders. Coming in, many of our group members did not know the languages that we then learnt while doing real work. WebDev is all about learning by doing - in this case, the thing learned is how to build a good webpage.
- Advisor: Mark Pearson
- CS Jobs page December 5, 2016 Mark Pea
- Tabs plugin for wordpress November 29, 2016 Maniz
- translation September 27, 2016 Maniz
- Pics for the CS Website September 24, 2016 Maniz
- WordPress theme September 13, 2016 Tuguldur
- CS Web Site : Git her done September 12, 2016 Mark Pea
- WebDev Things To Do [9/9/16] September 9, 2016 Ashutosh